February 22, 2022
Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
* Held before the 2022 Inspection Expo & Conference as additional workshop
AWS is proud to host this 1-day event, where industry professionals and code developers will prepare you to adjust to critical changes in commonly used codes and standards. This program is full of valuable insights and firsthand knowledge from some of the most respected professionals and code committee members in the industry. Topics to be covered: AWS D1.1 2020, NBIC (New Rules & Methods), ASME IX, API 1104 22nd Edition, and Welding procedures development software.
This conference will provide information regarding the planning and execution of various welding processes, as well as useful data for engineers, designers, inspectors, and QA/QC specialists.
Scott Witkowski is currently the Vice President of Republic Testing Laboratories. He has 30 years of experience in welding industry. He was the President & Founder of Maverick Testing Laboratories, the largest Independent Welder & Materials Testing Laboratory in the United States. Scott is a member of the following associations American Welding Society (AWS), ASME and API.
Involved in welding engineering applications and consulting for over 40 years, both domestic and internationally. Graduated from The Ohio State University in Welding Engineering and holds an International Welding Engineer diploma. A Professional Engineer in Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas plus Alberta, Canada. Life Member & Counselor – American Welding Society, Chair of AWS D10; Member on ISO/TC 44, Member on ASME Section IX – Welding and Brazing Qualifications, Former Chair of ASME SCII/IX Subgroup on Strength of Weldments, and member ASME SCII Working Group on Creep Strength-Enhanced Ferritic Steels. President of W. F. Newell & Associates, Inc., a firm that specializes in welding codes, application and processes; plus Co-Founder/Vice President – Engineering of Euroweld, Ltd. providing a variety of specialty welding consumables, training and consulting.
• Registration Opens
7:15 – 8:00am
8:00am – 5:00pm
12 noon – 1:00pm
5:00 – 6:30pm
Open: March 2021
Get Notified when Registration Opens >
• Morning & Afternoon Breaks
• 1 Lunch
• Access to presentations after event
• Advanced program by August 2021
• 8 PDHs Earned
|Early Bird (before Aug 1, 2021)||$275||$375|
Registrations are non-transferable. After February 18, 2022, registrations will be only accepted on-site.
- Company name and logo on signage placed at the lunch area for duration of the lunch
- Opportunity to provide a giveaway items to attendees during selected break
- 4 full-conference registrations
- Opportunity to distribute your company’s product literature to all attendees
- Recognition as sponsor on “Thank You” signage at event and mentioned in the final program
- Company name and link displayed on conference website
* Sponsor responsible for providing giveaway items. Giveaway items must be approved by AWS. Sponsor may choose to ship giveaway items to AWS HQ by January 1, 2022, or sponsor can bring items to conference for distribution.
- Company logo on drink tickets given to each attendee
- • Acknowledgement during the Happy Hour as the sponsor(s) of the event
- • Company name and logo on signage at the Happy Hour
- • Recognition as sponsor on “Thank You” signage at event and Final Program (confirmation by January 1, 2022)
- • Company name displayed included on all promotional e-mails
- • Company logo on koozies distributed to attendees during Happy Hour
* Sponsorship includes production of koozies. Sponsorship must be sold by January 1, 2022 for fulfillment.
200 Mule Alley
Fort Worth, TX 76164
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® hotel, offering a rustic-luxe guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.