February 22, 2017 to February 23, 2017
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Drive
Advanced Joining, Forming & Surface Treatment Technologies
The 4th Annual Global Lightweight Vehicle Manufacturing Summit is the joining and forming arm of the industry renowned GALM series of automotive lightweighting conferences. Each year, 6 congresses are held in Detroit, London and Shanghai, attended by over 5000 automotive experts since inception just 6 years ago in the UK.
- Dr. Paul J. Wolcott, Body SMT Innovation, General Motors
- Theresa E. Klix, Head of Metallic Materials Engineering, FCA US LLC
- Pete Edwards, R&D Leader for Joining, Honda Engineering N.A. Inc.
- Stacey Spencer, Materials Engineering Surface Treatment and Paint, Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- Raj Sohmshetty, Group Leader – Advanced Steel Technology, Manufacturing Research Department, Ford
- Mohamad S. El-Zein, Manager, Advanced Materials and Mechanics, Deere & Company
- and other expert speakers.