The RWMA Annual Meeting focuses on key issues impacting resistance welding manufacturing. Learn from expert technical presenters and interact with industry colleagues with a common goal of advancing resistance welding.
305 443.9353 x227 | email@example.com
Silverado Resort and Spa
1600 Atlas Peak Road Napa, CA 94558
23 – 25
• Feb 23: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
• Feb 24: 7:15 AM – 7:00 PM
• Feb 25: 7:15 AM – 4:00 PM
24 – 26
• Feb 24: 7:15 AM – 8:30 PM
• Feb 25: 7:15 AM – 9:15 PM
• Feb 26: 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM
|Spouse / Guest||$550||$550|
|Golf – Feb 24||$175||$175|
|Golf – Feb 26||$175||$175|
• All cancellations MUST BE IN WRITING.
• Full refund: 15 business days prior to meeting’s start date.
• 50% refund: 10 business days prior to meeting’s start date.
• No refund: 5 business days prior to meeting’s start date.
• Offsite Tour
Technical Program Highlights
• Full program by TBD
RWMA Planning Committee
1600 Atlas Peak Road
Napa, CA 94558
Set on more than 1,200 acres in the heart of the Napa Valley, Silverado Resort and Spa is a landmark destination. The AAA Four Diamond property features 360 guest rooms, two 18-hole PGA championship golf courses, two restaurants, a 16,000-square-foot spa, 30,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and conference space, 10 tennis courts, 10 swimming pools, and a fitness center.
Originally designed by the renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the golf courses have seen many recent renovations under the direction of legend Johnny Miller, who is a co-owner of the resort. The redesigned North Course is scheduled to host the first PGA Tournament of the season, the Safeway Open, each October through 2020. Surrounding the courses are neighborhoods of resort rooms, junior suites, and spacious one-, two-, or three-bedroom suites complete with kitchens and wood-burning fireplaces. Most guest rooms open to a patio or balcony.
The resort also offers tennis, swimming, bocce, bicycle rentals, hiking trails, and The Spa at Silverado with a menu of massage, skin care, and body treatments. As a bonus, the Mansion Lounge and Terrace, overlooking the South Course and Vaca Mountains, is one of the region’s best places to enjoy a sunset.
$209 inclusive of Resort Fee
*Cut-Off date to book is Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021. All group rates will be made available three days prior (2/22/20) and post (3/3/20) based upon hotel availability. Rate inclusive of Resort Fee was negotiated in advance by AWS.
Each guest room is inclusive of a $30 Resort Fee per room, per night.
Services and amenities included in the Resort Fee are:
• Complimentary Self and Valet Parking
• On Property Transportation Gratuities
• Unlimited Personal WIFI access
• Unlimited local and 800 calls
• Complimentary Wine Tasting in the Mansion Lobby
• Guestroom Coffee and Tea
• Access to the Fitness and Exercise Studio
• Admittance to more than 30 Fitness Classes
• Complimentary Tennis on any of 10 Courts
• Complimentary Golf Bag Storage