Honoring the Past and Adapting to Future Changes in Technology, Workforce and Markets
February 27 – March 1, 2019
WEMCO Annual Meeting, it is an intensive three-day forum for the executives and thought leaders, on key issues impacting welding equipment manufacturers. Non-WEMCO members are welcome to attend the annual meeting one time prior to registering for WEMCO membership.
The intrinsic value of the WEMCO meeting is the opportunity to hear various perspectives, from the best minds of the industry, in a non-competitive platform. Speakers will soon be announced.
- Hear best practices used by leading manufacturing companies.
- Past presenters include Lincoln Electric, Praxair, Miller and more.
- Attend a special event to celebrate the AWS Centennial Anniversary.
Please click on a link below to view the password protected PDF document
In order to acquire your password
Martica Ventura at email@example.com or 800 443-9353 x224
2019 WEMCO ANNUAL MEETING PRESENTATIONS
– Click here to email Dr. Pletcher for a copy of the presentation >
– by Dr. Ben Pletcher, Bechtel Global Corporation
Building a Digital Strategy for a Traditional Market
– by Heather Ewing, 3M
Changing Role of Industrial Distribution & Implications to Manufacturers: A Welding Perspective
(Presentation Not Available for Download)
– by John Hartnett, ITW Welding
– by Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics